Dear John
Yesterday I heard that some gracious company is sponsoring a lactation room at the State Fair— a cozy, hygenic place where mommas can nurse their babies and feed their children. Complete with magazines for your reading pleasure and a sink for handwashing. I bet it's air-conditioned. I bet the chairs are recliners. I bet the moms are treated to sweet snacks.
I thought of this today.
When I bunkered down for my afternoon session with the breast pump...
on the floor of the public bathroom stall, next to the toilet...
which was backed up with human feces.
Yay me, I'm a pumping mom.
2 comments:
You know we have a little tent you could set up in your office and climb inside. It could be your own little lactation station. Of course it is bright blue and is shaped like an owl but it would beat the floor of the public bathroom. Goodness!
Hilarious!
Post a Comment