My Tiny Ease

Because someone once said it's like watching your heart walk around outside of your body.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007


50,024

Winner! 50,024 words completed at 10:04 pm! With two days to spare!

Enough said... I'm off to have some wine!
Posted by kimberlyoh at 8:14 PM

1 comment:

Kristin+Andrew said...

YOU ROCK THE PLANET! I hope it was everything you hoped and waaay more. After 20 years, you are still my idol. To say nothing of a total inspiration. Let me know when we can celebrate.
xoxoxo

11:49 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2007 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • 50,024Winner! 50,024 words completed at 10:04 pm! ...
      • Diagnosis: Old and Fat So yesterday I went to a r...
      • NaNoWriMoI signed up to participate in National No...
      • And now this messageI will now do something this b...
      • I'm just pretending to be a teacheraka... Here's w...
      • SpookyNothing like a commercialized American holid...
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (35)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (3)

About Me

My photo
kimberlyoh
View my complete profile

Favorite Spots

  • Memphis Evans
  • Ad rants
  • I hate capri pants
  • Copyranter
  • A little pregnant
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.