Last month, I received an email alert that our high chair had been voluntarily recalled. The problem? Out of 100,000 units, 18 collapsed and one kid suffered a bruised heel.
The main reason.... the high chair is an A-frame design that needs to 'snap' into place when opened. I'm not pointing fingers, but maybe just a few people didn't open it up all the way..... hence, RECALL!
Dave promptly replied to the alert and we received the free repair kit... an additional piece of material that sits between the legs of the chair. I guess when the chair is properly opened, the material is flat. And perhaps that's the "A-OK" sign that indicates "safe for baby" or "Graco's ass.... covered".
As far as we're concerned.... it's the "Baby Hammock". TinyE enjoys the new, improved safety feature on a regular basis... because any pressure on the material makes the legs swing together... creating a fun, bouncing effect for babies and dollies playing on it.
Fun for rolling...
... and safe for dolly, too!
Thanks, Graco!
No comments:
Post a Comment