My Tiny Ease

Because someone once said it's like watching your heart walk around outside of your body.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Eight Months Old Today!






























I haven't been in this swing since I was little.....gosh, I always thought it was bigger.






















(2 months old. Yes, that's my dark hair.)
Posted by kimberlyoh at 12:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2007 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (35)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • Like Daddy, Like DaughterAfter seeing yesterday's ...
      • Eight Months Old Today! I haven't been in this swi...
      • Who wants a TinyE Float?!TinyE prepares for her up...
      • This just in, on the heels of my last post. I rece...
      • A Twist on the Serenity PrayerGod grant me the ser...
      • Picnic GirlTinyE got dressed up special for our ve...
      • Daddy's Little Baseball Fan
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (3)

About Me

My photo
kimberlyoh
View my complete profile

Favorite Spots

  • Memphis Evans
  • Ad rants
  • I hate capri pants
  • Copyranter
  • A little pregnant
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.