My Tiny Ease

Because someone once said it's like watching your heart walk around outside of your body.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Radiant Baby
I'm just going to say it—she glows. Her hair is coming in lighter and thicker, and when it's squeaky clean after a bath, she looks like sunshine. She is radiant and full of joy, and I adore her.

For a larger view, click on the picture. I think you'll see what I mean.
Posted by kimberlyoh at 5:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2007 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (35)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ▼  April (3)
      • Music Time with DadTinyE's Dad has a wonderful sel...
      • Radiant BabyI'm just going to say it—she glows. He...
      • Blog names that were considered and rejected:Title...

About Me

My photo
kimberlyoh
View my complete profile

Favorite Spots

  • Memphis Evans
  • Ad rants
  • I hate capri pants
  • Copyranter
  • A little pregnant
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.